Welcome to PaNDA for kids!
Physiotherapy treatment for children & babies
PaNDA for kids provides infants and young children physiotherapy assessment and treatment programs for a range of neurological impairments and gross motor delay.
PaNDA for kids is an physiotherapy practice run by Dr Lucy E. Lorefice who is a qualified and experienced paediatric physiotherapist. The practice is committed to delivering family centred approach by providing therapy to young children in partnership with their families. Assessments and early intervention can assist infants and young children to develop their motor skills and maximize their potential.
Children we see in our clinic may present with the following:
- Neurological conditions such as Cerebral Palsy
- Children born prematurely
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Genetic and metabolic disorder
- Developmental Delay
- Infants with torticollis (abnormal head or neck position)
- Infants with plagiocephaly (flattening of the head)
- Infants and young children with weakness/reduced balance/coordination
You may have concerns with your child’s development for which PaNDA for Kids can assist:
- Floppy or stiff
- Born prematurely
- Flat spot on head or preferring to look in one direction
- Delay in motor milestones
- Recovery after major surgery
- Not tolerating tummy time
- Asymmetry in movement between sides of the body