PaNDA for kids is a private fee for service.
We are Medicare registered service providers as well as providing services to NDIS participants.
PaNDA for kids fee structure varies according to funding schemes. Your child may be eligible for a rebate based on funding options as listed below.
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
We can provide services to families that that have their funding:
• plan managed
• self-managed participants
PaNDA for Kids charges in accordance with the suggested NDIS rates which is updated annually. This is the same for all participants regardless of the funding listed above. This is to ensure that we provide fair and equitable services to all NDIS clients.
PaNDA for Kids rates for NDIS participants as of 1st July 2020 are as follows:
• Capacity Building Supports = $193.99 /per session
• Travel costs are billed at a pro rata amount of up to 30 minutes of the above hourly rate
• Non face-to-face activities are in accordance with the NDIS price guide, we charge for non face-to-face activities at a pro rata amount of our hourly rate (eg exercise programs, equipment research, liaising with team members, reports)
If your child has NDIS funding:
– Please indicate whether your child has plan or self managed funding through NDIS.
Your child may be eligible for a Medicare rebate. You will need to have obtain an Chronic Management Plan (also called Enhanced Primary Care Plan) from your GP prior to your first session.
You will be allowed up to 5 sessions per calendar year. Please note we charge a gap fee so you will have some out of pocket expenses. Medicare rebate per session is $53.80
Private Health Fund
Fees may be claimed through Your private insurance extras cover. The amount may vary depending on your plan and insurer.
PaNDA is a private fee for service clinic. Accounts are payable on the day of consultation by credit card facilities.
$190.00 60 min initial/ $175.00 50 ongoing session
Out of room:
$175.00 + 30 min travel time to/from (where applicable) =$87.50
Child care/kinder programs/reports; $180.00/60 min
Late cancellations impacts greatly on our service provision. We ask that you notify us if you are unable to attend an appointment prior to your child’s appointment. Cancellations less that 2 full working days or a no show will incur a full service charge.